JOIN US FOR SOME FAMILY FRIENDLY DRUM CIRCLE COMMUNITY DRUMMING.
We hope you are safe and well.
Subject to Government Guidelines we will be meeting once more on :
Thursday (Date to be advised January) 2021. 7:30pm – 8:30pm
We are grateful to Emmanuel Baptist Church & Centre for allowing us to hold this event.
Under Government Guidelines ‘Support Groups’ up to a maximum number of 15 (excluding facilitators) can meet in a ‘Covid Secure Environment’ . ‘Drum Circles’ can be defined as a ‘Health & Well-Being’ support group, and we are fully trained ‘Rhythm 2 Recovery’ facilitators using drums and percussion as a way of expression, release and support.
Because of our limitation on numbers we ask that you contact us via our contact page by email to register your intent to attend if you have not already done so, and we will confirm your place.
Please read the following if you wish to come along:
1. Doors will open at 7:30pm sharp please maintain social distancing before entry, the session will start immediately everyone has arrived.
2. You will be asked to use hand sanitiser on arrival.
3. You must register your attendance on arrival and a contact telephone number for track and trace purposes.
4. Please bring a face covering and your own bottle of water, there are no refreshments on offer.
5. We ask that you maintain 2 meters social distancing whenever practical, chairs will be spaced at 2m intervals
6. You will be designated a drum & percussion which you will use for the whole session. No sharing or swapping of instruments is permitted.
7. Doors close at 8:30pm sharp, please leave immediately maintaining social distancing and sanitising before you leave.
We miss you all, and look forward to seeing you again.
Our best wishes,
Wilma and Lawrie.
Our monthly drum circles take place at:
Emmanuel Church & Centre, 160 Victoria Avenue, Swanage, BH19 1AZ
7:30pm until 8:30pm
All Welcome (Please contact us in advance if you wish to attend)
From absolute beginners to experienced players. All you need are your hands, we supply everything else. No musical experience is necessary, in fact it’s even more fun if you’ve never done anything musical before in your life.
Follow us on Facebook or get in touch to stay updated about future events.